FYI: It's not hypervisor specific and works fine for physical servers also.
Download BGINFO from Microsoft Downloads Only
1. Create a folder named bginfo under C:\bginfo
2. Extract all of the contents of bginfo to that folder.
3. Open Bginfo and setup your configurations.
4. Once you have completed your custom configurations. Click on File Save As and save your .bgi configuration to C:\bginfo (Don't bother saving to C:\Windows\System32\* SysPrep and Imaging will strip and mess up any settings so don't bother) *Do NOT just clone your VM's!!
5. After you have saved your configuration. Create a batch file named whatever and add the following to the first line (*whatever you named the .bgi file is what you put second after the bginfo.exe path):
6. In case you forgot how. Enable the ability to see the extensions on folders when you created the file in Notepad (NOTE: Make sure you disable it after you're done!)
7. Go to Regedit (Type regedit in PowerShell) and configure the string for Run (:
8. Finish configuring your template for your physical server or your virtual image (VMware/OpenStack/RHEV/Hyper-V/OracleVM).